TSX-V: MWX I OTCQB: MWXRF I FSE:YRS
Mineworx Technologies is positioned for growth through partnerships with advanced mining projects as well as E-Waste opportunities through its collaboration with EnviroLeach Technologies. By utilizing its patented and patent pending environmentally friendly portable extraction technologies along with its licensed non-toxic, cyanide free precious metals formula these innovations will increase and enhance business opportunities by deploying cost effective, extractive metallurgical solutions.
Mineworx is now the technology/systems integrator for the continued design, development and installation of process pilot plants and full-scale production facilities for the Mineworx/EnvrioLeach Joint Venture in the extraction of precious metals in E-Waste. Mineworx’s equity participation and ownership within the Joint Venture will be 20% This relationship will leverage and extend the Mineworx team’s expertise in design-build capabilities to the development of specialized industrial modular process systems and facility construction for the deployment of EnviroLeach systems globally in both the mining and, through the Joint Venture, the E-Waste management sectors.
Traditional mining depends on the utilization of large amounts of toxic cyanide while present E-Waste recycling depends on other highly toxic chemicals and smelting for processing.
The Company’s environmentally-safe technologies include our privately branded product – HM X-leach, a patent-pending, cyanide-free process for the extraction of gold and other precious metals, for which we hold a license in perpetuity from EnviroLeach Technologies for the mining sector. The licensed HM X-leach allows Mineworx to use the EnviroLeach formula in traditional mining by utilizing the Company’s business model for smaller, high grade gold deposits, providing a solution to property owners experiencing permitting issues with respect to toxic cyanide leaching or seeking an environmentally-friendly alternative to cyanide.
The HM X-leach is a privately branded product under license to Mineworx by EnviroLeach Technologies Inc., who manufacture this patent-pending reagent. The HM X-leach is a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to the current toxic methods used in the hydrometallurgical extraction of precious metals in the mining and E-Waste sectors. The HM X-leach license allows Mineworx to use the HM X-leach in traditional mining by utilizing the Mineworx unique business model for smaller, high grade gold deposits, providing a solution for property owners experiencing permitting issues with respect to toxic cyanide leaching or seeking an environmentally-friendly alternative to cyanide.
Mineworx has developed a patent-pending, energy efficient mineral grinding mill. The HM X-mill is a transformation in grinding technologies, based on a proprietary, high-velocity, horizontal-rotary milling design. It is designed for the fine grinding of ores and regrinding of concentrates and tailings, producing a consistent particle size with 100% of the ground material passing 100 mesh (150 micrometres)
The HM X-mill offers:
- Lower capital costs: The small size and unique design of the HM X-Mill reduce its construction and installation costs relative to conventional mills. It is container based, eliminating the need for costly foundations and support infrastructure.
- Lower operating costs: The energy efficiency of the HM X-Mill’s low horsepower requirement give it a low operating cost for its grinding duty.
- Energy efficiency: The grinding method used in the HMX-Mill is more energy efficient than conventional ball mills, rod mills or high-pressure grinding rolls.
- Portability and ease of installation: The HM X-Mill is container based and portable in nature, allowing access to remote installations and fast on-site set-up. This is a key consideration for short-term installations for the processing of smaller deposits or stockpiled ores.
- Ease of maintenance: The design of the HM X-Mill makes all parts easy to access for ease of maintenance. High-wear parts are easily replaced. A team of two people can complete a rotor wear plate change within four hours.
A unique, PATENTED, mobile mining/extraction process combined with an innovative business model for the precious metal sector. The combined water clarification and filtration system technologies allow operators to recycle most of the processed water used at a typical mine site.
Turnkey installation: The HM X-tract is designed to be a complete, modular turnkey portable gold recovery processing circuit. This circuit includes crushing, grinding, sizing, gravity separation, floatation, concentration, clarification, water recycling, power generation, and operational service support modules.
- Environmentally friendly mine processing is now a reality
- Unique business model to seek out advanced-stage gold deposits to employ the HM X-tract
- Partner with existing property owners to advance their deposits into profitable production in a timely manner
- Additional operating agreements in south-western USA under negotiations
- Accelerated production profile, enhancing profit potential, minimizing uncertainties of mine production
- Over 3 years to develop proprietary technologies
- There are 100’s of mineral deposits and economic tailings opportunities across North America
- Mineworx is poised to capitalize on this under-served market.
Mineworx is additionally undertaking strategic alliances with its Spanish mineral assets, which feature past producing projects, excellent infrastructure and close proximity to rail, highways and deep sea ports in Spain.
Aroche Wollastonite Project
- Mineworx holds an option to purchase the Aroche Wollastonite project totaling 150 Ha, located in the province of Huelva, in south – eastern Spain
- Aroche has been permitted for the mining of marble since 1991 and is valid for 90 years
- Since 1987 over €3 million (in today’s value) of investigation has been completed on the property, establishing the presence of wollastonite. This historical data is available to Mineworx
- Mineworx will be developing a work program to establish a potential economic wollastonite resource in conjunction with the historical data and make an application to the Spanish Mining Authorities to include the wollastonite in the current mining permit
- The province of Huelva is one of the oldest mining districts in the world.
Cehegín Iron Ore Project
- The project lies within a region of well-developed infrastructure with excellent logistics including hydro, water, and access to railway, highways and deep water port/facilities
- Analysis of the historical production data suggests the project previously produced a premium product and exploration data indicates the tonnage of magnetite mineralisation realised could reasonably be expected to be in the range of 25 Mt to 30 Mt
- Mineworx plans to undertake a work programme to confirm and expand the mineralisation outlined by the historical drilling data
- Work will be focused on establishing a compliant maiden resource through a programme of twinning existing holes combined with a wider regional exploration programme focused on previously untested areas within the project area